1. A large quantity of filter elements located inside the filter frame factor in when it comes to handling a large-sized dust load.
2. A filter component out of a special meta-aramid material is responsible for operation at a high temperature of up to 392 degrees.
3. Working with a high level of performance: usually from 9000-30000 cfm of gas or more.
4. Cleaning filtration elements using compressed air or reverse flow from an additional ventilator.
5. Easy installation and maintenance: our equipment is just as straightforward as a compressor.
6. Price: baghouse dust collectors for ACPs
are often an expensive ware. We are willing to offer the best price to our client!
Our baghouse dust collectors with BLIZZARD air cleaning meet all requirements!