A wet scrubber for odor control, an effective filter against unpleasant odors, has become widely adopted for the following reasons:
1. Odor-absorbing scrubber filters clean moist environments without preliminary drying (aerosol mists, vapors, suspensions, smoke, emulsions);
2. Units can simultaneously be used as dust collectors (they purify the air from sticky, viscous, cohesive high-concentration pollutants, from ashes, and soot);
3. Filtration of high-temperature pollutants, including chemically active ones (sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, carbon disulfide, and more);
4. An air odor filter is capable of separating valuable sludges with the right choice of reagents;
5. Scrubbers are characterized by simple construction, quick readjustment, full automation, long service life, and cost-effectiveness;
6. The odor filter is equipped with a self-cleaning function, eliminating the need to replace any components.